X-Treme Laguna Beach Cruiser 48 Volt Electric Bicycle - LAGUNA48
The Laguna Beach Cruiser 48 Volt Lithium Powered Electric Bicycle is a Lithium Battery powered Electric Bicycle cranking out 500 Watts from the Bafang High Torque Zero Resistance Clutch Motor. This bike features a lightweight, compact lithium LiPo4 48 volt 10.4 Ah integrated battery pack providing a considerable amount of power greater than our 24 volt or 36-volt models. This bike comes with everything Aluminum - every bolt, every nut, every nipple, every spoke. That means no rust! The 100% hand welded lightweight aluminum frame bicycle has Atlus Shimano 9-Speed Gears & Shifting System, Suntour 700C Front Suspension, aluminum rims with quick release axle on the front, and a waterproof quick disconnect on the rear.
The Laguna comes equipped with the King Meter 5 Speed Smart Power Assist System (SPAS). The electronics of the X-Treme Electric Bicycle are controlled via rider input on the LCD screen attached to the handlebars. Smart PAS with 5 speeds will enable the bike to operate nearly twice as efficiently as a non-smart assist e-bike because you select the power consumption (speed controls 1-5 setting) on the LCD during your ride. This feature will allow your Laguna Beach Cruiser 48 Volt to possibly reach or exceed 70+ miles per charge when using low SPAS while always pedal assisting on flat ground under perfect conditions with a lightweight rider. The LCD also indicates Speed, Distance, and Battery Life.
The Laguna Beach Cruiser 48 Volt Lithium Powered Electric Bicycle is faster than any model we sell. It has been tested climbing a 5-7% mountain grade continuously for 45 minutes at 18 mph while having to slow down for hairpin turns.
Front & rear Tektro disk brakes are standard on the Laguna Beach Cruiser 48 Volt Lithium Powered Electric Bicycle along with true VELO Brand Hand Grips & oversized comfy beach cruiser seat with dual springs to soften your ride!
This electric beach cruiser bicycle comes standard with a folding basket that can be hung on either the front handlebars or on either side of the rear rack. Also included is a high-quality beverage holder. There is no extra charge for the basket or holder!
- Power: Electric
- Watts: 500 Watts
- Amps: 10.4 H Integrated Lithium Battery
- Volts: 48 Volts
- Battery: 48 Volt LiPo4 Lithium (lightweight)
- Drive System: Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor or Pedal Power
- Distance: Up To 70 Miles Range Using Low PAS & Flat Terrain While Pedal Assisting
- Speed: 25 MPH* On PAS/Throttle Only - Much Faster If You Pedal With Your Legs & Feet (self power) 45+ MPH
- Charger: 48 Volt UL Certified Charger (Charging Time +/- 3 Hours)
- Tire Size: Kenda Beach Cruiser Tire & Tube - 26 x 2.10 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
- Motor: Bafang 500 Watt Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor With Clutch
- Controller:48 Volt 15 Amp Sealed Smart Controller
- Braking System: Tektro Disk Brakes
- Fenders: Full Coverage Fenders / Mud Guards
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Thumb Throttle - SPAS Power Assisted - Pedal Power
- LCD Display: King Meter LCD Smart PAS Digital System
- Basket: Lightweight Folding Basket - Hangs On Handlebars or Rear Rack
- Cargo Rack: Aluminum Rear Carry Rack
- Frame Type/Size: 6061-T6 Temper Aluminum Alloy - Very Lightweight
- Forks: Suntour® 700C Hydraulic Front Forks
- Suspension: Front Suspension Included
- Front Sprocket: Aluminum Alloy Sprocket
- Derailleur: Shimano® 9-Speed Atlus Gears & Shifter
- Seat & Post: Aluminum Alloy Adjustable Seat Post & Velo Beach Cruiser Bike Seat
- Quick Release: Front & Rear Wheels Have Quick Release Axles - Flip Lever
- Gooseneck: Aluminum VP
- Handle Bars: Aluminum Alloy Mountain Bike Handle Bars
- Head Light: Yes, included as free accessory add on - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)
- Accessories: Drink Holder On Handle Bars Included
- Bicycle Measurements: Max Seat Height = 38.5" Inches / Min Seat Height = 32" Inches / Handlebar Height = 37.75" Inches
- Carton Size (L x W x H): 55 x 9 x 28
- Bicycle In Box Weight: 69 lbs
- Bicycle Weight: 59.5 lbs
- Suggested Max Weight: 350 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
- Notes: *depends on rider weight & terrain Distance obtainable when using SPAS