Revi Bikes Rebel Fat Tire 1.0 - LAST CALL - REBEL-1
Rebel 1.0 is the first model that we bring to the US. It's equipped with a high-speed 500-Watts BAFANG motor, specially built for a fat tire bike, which provides enough torque (80NM) to help you climb any steep.
Unlike most the e-bikes on market, Rebel 1.0 has a rigid aluminum front fork. It's lightweight so helps you steel with ease.
4.0 fat tire is trendy and with that, it absorbs major bumps and shocks on road. So you don't actually need a suspension fork to add more weight. The tires are off-road with knobs. It's a perfect bike put in your trunk and explore more deeply to forest, beach, and city roads.
- Model: REBEL
- Motor: 48V 500W Bafnag™
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Motor Peak Output: 800W
- Battery Cell: Samsung
- Top Speed: 23 MPH on the throttle
- Battery Capacity: 48V 13Ah
- Front Light: NO.
- Range Per Charge: 45 Miles / 13Ah Pedal Assist: 5-9 levels
- 70 Miles / 21Ah
- Switch: NO.
- Throttle: Yes
- Charging Time: 4 - 6 Hrs
- Wheel Size: 20'' 4.0 Fat Tire
- Display: Matrix
- LCD Brake: Mechanical Disc Brake
- Display Function: AS Level, Current Speed, Max Speed, Odometer,
- Brake Brand: Tektro
- Trip Weight: 50 lbs with battery
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Shift: 7 Speed SHIMANO™
- Saddle: SelleRoyal™ Foam Crank Wheel: 42T
- Chain: KMC™ Anti-Rust
- Motor Efficiency: ≥80%
- The Bike Itself Bell
- Charger Throttle
- Pedals User's Manual
- Kickstand CIVIBIKES Stickers