X-Treme Rocky Road 48 Volt Fat Tire Electric Mountain Bicycle (10AH) - ROCKY48
Free Shipping on All Orders (3-5 Business Days)
The Rocky Road 48 Volt Lithium Powered Electric Fat Tire Mountain Bicycle is a Lithium Battery powered Electric Bicycle cranking out 500 Watts from the Bafang High Torque Zero Resistance Clutch Motor. This bike features a lightweight, compact lithium LiPo4 48 volt 10.4 Ah integrated battery pack providing a considerable amount of power greater than our 24 volt or 36-volt models. This bike comes with everything Aluminum - every bolt, every nut, every nipple, every spoke. That means no rust! The 100% hand welded lightweight aluminum frame bicycle has Atlus Shimano 9-Speed Gears & Shifting System, oversized MOZO Front Hydraulic Suspension & KS Rear Shock Suspension, aluminum rims with quick release axle on the front and a waterproof quick disconnect on the rear, and oversized Kenda 26 x 4.0 tires.
The Rocky Road comes standard with a 48 Volt 10 Ah Lithium LiPo4 battery. We now offer the option to purchase an upgrade to your Rocky Road to ship with a 48 Volt 17 Ah Lithium LiPo4 which allows for an increased 60-65% distance. This means you can get up to an additional 115 miles per charge (*depends on rider weight and terrain).
The Rocky Road comes equipped with the King Meter 5 Speed Smart Power Assist System (SPAS). The electronics of the X-Treme Electric Bicycle are controlled via rider input on the LCD screen attached to the handlebars. Smart PAS with 5 speeds will enable the bike to operate nearly twice as efficiently as a non-smart assist e-bike because you select the power consumption (speed controls 1-5 setting) on the LCD during your ride. This feature will allow your Rocky Road 48 Volt to possibly reach or exceed 70+ miles per charge when using low SPAS while always pedal assisting on flat ground under perfect conditions with a lightweight rider. The LCD also indicates Speed, Distance, and Battery Life.
The Rocky Road 48 Volt Lithium Powered Electric Mountain Bicycle is faster than any model we sell. It has been tested climbing a 5-7% mountain grade continuously for 45 minutes at 18 mph while having to slow down for hairpin turns.
Front & rear Tektro disk brakes are standard on the Rocky Road 48 Volt Electric Mountain Bicycle along with true VELO Brand Hand Grips & Mountain Bike Seat.
This electric mountain bicycle comes standard with a high-quality beverage holder. There is no extra charge! This is a one-of-a-kind bike. No other brands offer a Full Suspension Fat Tire Bike, only X-Treme!
- Power: Electric
- Watts: 500 Watts
- Amps: 10.4 AH Integrated Lithium Battery (17AH Upgraded Battery Pack Available at Additional Cost)
- Volts: 48 Volts
- Battery: 48 Volt LiPo4 Lithium (lightweight)
- Drive System: Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor or Pedal Power
- Distance: Up To 70 Miles Range Using Low PAS & Flat Terrain While Pedal Assisting
- Speed: 25 MPH* On Throttle Only (Much Faster If You Pedal Assist 45+ MPH)
- Charger: 48 Volt Output UL Certified Charger (Charging Time +/- 3 Hours)
- Tire Size: Kenda Oversized Mountain Fat Tire & Tube - 26 x 4.0 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
- Motor: Bafang 500 Watt Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor With Clutch
- Controller:48 Volt 15 Amp Sealed Smart Controller
- Braking System: Tektro Disk Brakes
- Pedals: Wellgo Aluminum Pedal Set
- Front Wheel: Joytech Quick Release Hub
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Thumb Throttle - SPAS Power Assisted - Pedal Power
- LCD Display: King Meter LCD Smart PAS Digital System
- Cargo Rack: Not Included. Can purchase separately.
- Frame Type/Size: 6061-T6 Temper Aluminum Alloy - Very Lightweight
- Forks: Oversized MOZO Hydraulic Front Forks
- Suspension: Front Hydraulic Suspension Included & KS Rear Shock Suspension
- Front Sprocket: Aluminum Alloy Sprocket
- Derailleur: Shimano® 9-Speed Atlus Gears & Shifter
- Seat & Post: Aluminum Alloy Adjustable Seat Post & Velo Mountain Bike Seat
- Quick Release: Front & Rear Wheels Have Quick Release Axles - Flip Lever
- Gooseneck: Aluminum VP
- Handle Bars: Aluminum Alloy Mountain Bike Handle Bars
- Head Light: Yes, included as free accessory add on - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)
- Accessories: Drink Holder On Handle Bars Included. The rear Rack pictured is not included but can be purchased separately.
- Bicycle Measurements: Max Seat Height = 40.5" Inches / Min Seat Height = 32.5" Inches / Handle Bar Height = 41.75" Inches Carton Size (L x W x H): 63 x 10 x 30
- Bicycle In Box Weight: 83 lbs
- Bicycle Weight: 67 lbs
- Suggested Max Weight: 350 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
- Notes: *depends on rider weight & terrain Distance obtainable when using SPAS