X-Treme Trail Maker Elite 24 Volt Electric Mountain Bike - TRAILMAKER24-E
Free Shipping on All Orders (3-5 Business Days)
The Trail Maker Elite 24 Volt Electric Mountain Bicycle is a Lithium Battery powered Electric Bicycle, running on a 300 Watt Zero Resistance rear hub motor. Made with all top-of-the-line components this model includes a 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter System, 7 Lightweight Lithium LiPo4 Batteries, a 100% Aluminum Alloy Frame, fully Adjustable Seat, and a Mozo hydraulic front fork.
This electric bicycle will travel 15-20 miles per hour for up to 20 miles on a single charge and it only takes about 4 hours to recharge the battery. The 24 Volt 10 Amp LiPo4 lithium battery pack is lightweight, compact and mounts to the frame under the seat, and is hardly noticeable.
- Power: Electric
- Watts: 300 Watts
- Amps: 10.4 Amp Circuit (7 Battery Cells at 10.4 Amps Each)
- Volts: 24 Volts (Each Battery Cell is 3.6 Volts)
- Batteries: 7 Lightweight Lithium LiPo4 Battery Cells in a Sealed Removable Pack
- Speed: 20 MPH*
- Distance: Up to 15 to 20 miles per charge* - can still pedal if the charge is lost
- Tire Size: 26 x 1.95 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
- Charger: 24V Smart Charger Included
- Motor: Zero Resistance Hub Motor - Motor is in center of rear wheel
- Gears & Speeds: 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter
- Tool Kit: Included
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control (Twist Throttle) or Pedal & Power Assisted
- Key Start: Yes
- Frame: 100% Aluminum - Very Light Weight - 18 Inches - Men's Frame
- Forks: MOZO Hydraulic Front Forks
- Braking System: Front & Rear JAK Disk Brakes
- Drive System: Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor (Motor is in the rear rim) + Pedal Power
- Headlight: Yes
- Cargo Rack: Yes
- Measurements: 72 Inches Wheel to Wheel - 25 Inches Width - 37 Inches to Handlebars
- Carton Size (L x W x H): 55 x 9 x 28
- Bicycle In Box Weight: 60 lbs.
- Bicycle Weight: 52 lbs.
- Suggested Max Weight: 350 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year X-Treme Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
- Notes: *depends on rider weight & terrain