X-Treme Trail Maker Elite Max 36 Volt Electric Mountain Bike - TRAILMAKER36-EM
The Trail Maker Elite Max 36 Volt Electric Mountain Bicycle is a Lithium Battery powered Electric Bicycle, running on a 350 Watt Zero Resistance rear hub motor. Made with all top-of-the-line components this model includes a 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter System, 7 Lightweight Lithium LiPo4 Batteries, a 100% Aluminum Alloy Frame, fully Adjustable Seat, and a Suntour hydraulic front fork. This bike comes equipped with a LED Panel for the PAS (Pedal Assist System) attached to the handlebars. The PAS provides 4-speed options - Zero (Pedal Power Only), Low, Medium, and High.
This electric bicycle will travel 20+ miles per hour for 30+ miles on a single charge and it only takes about 4 hours to recharge the battery. The 36 Volt 10 Amp LiPo4 lithium battery pack is lightweight, compact and mounts to the frame under the seat, and is hardly noticeable.
- Power: Electric
- Watts: 350 Watts
- Amps: 10 Amp Circuit (7 Battery Cells at 10 Amps Each)
- Volts: 36 Volts (Each Battery Cell is 3.6 Volts)
- Batteries: 7 Lightweight Lithium LiPo4 Battery Cells in a Sealed Removable Pack
- Speed: 20+ MPH*
- Distance: Up to 30+ miles per charge* - can still pedal if the charge is lost
- Tire Size: 26 x 1.95 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
- Charger: 36V Smart Charger Included
- Motor: Zero Resistance Hub Motor - Motor is in center of rear wheel
- Gears & Speeds: 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - Twist Throttle - or - Pedal & Power Assisted (PAS) - or - Turn Off Power & Pedal Only
- PAS System: LED Panel with 4 Speed Options - Zero (pedal only)/Low/Med/High
- Cargo Rack: Yes
- Frame Type/Size: 100% Aluminum - Very Light Weight - Men's Frame
- Forks: SA Suntour® XCT Front Forks
- Suspension: Hydraulic Front Suspension included
- Braking System: Front & Rear JAK Disk Brakes
- Drive System: Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor within rear rim or Pedal Power
- Head Light: Yes - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)
- Bicycle Measurements: 72 Inches Wheel to Wheel - 25 Inches Width - 37 Inches to Handlebars - 34 3/4" to 39 Inches Seat Height
- Carton Size (L x W x H): 55 x 9 x 28
- Bicycle In Box Weight:
- 63 lbs.
- Bicycle Weight: 52 lbs.
- Suggested Max Weight: 350 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
- Notes: *depends on rider weight & terrain