X-Treme X-Cursion Elite 24 Volt Electric Folding Mountain Bicycle - X-CURSION24-E
Free Shipping on All Orders (3-5 Business Days)
Brand New Re-Designed X-Treme Power Assisted Folding Mountain Bike / Bicycle running on a 300 watt zero resistance gear rear hub motor (if you choose to ride without power you won't feel the resistance of the motor when pedaling), an upgraded 24 Volt 10.4 Amp (previously only 8 amp) removable lightweight Lithium battery pack for long-distance riding, 7 Speed Shimano gear system, upgraded JAK front & rear brakes, ALL Aluminium frame & wheels, hydraulic shocks & off-road tires.
The battery is now located inside the bicycle frame and is accessible when the bike is folded in half. This allows for the seat to adjust much lower than our older version X-Cursion and can be comfortably ridden by a shorter rider. This new feature also allows your battery to not be seen. With this new feature your On/Off Switch, as well as Battery Charging Port, is located on the frame underneath a Rubber Cover Flap.
The folding electric mountain bike is great for individuals with small living spaces, RV'ers, campers, college students, and anyone who wants a lightweight foldable mode of reliable transportation.
- Power: Electric
- Watts: 300 Watts
- Amps:10.4 Amp Circuit
- Volts: 24 Volts (Each Battery Cell is 3.6 Volts)
- Batteries: 7 Lightweight Lithium LiPo4 Battery Cells in a Sealed Removable Pack that is hidden inside the bike frame
- Speed: 20 MPH*
- Distance: Up to 20 to 25 miles per charge* - can still pedal if the charge is lost
- Tire Size: 26 x 1.95 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
- Charger: 24V Smart Charger Included
- Tool Kit: Included
- Motor: Zero Resistance Hub Motor - Motor is in center of rear wheel
- Gears & Speeds: 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control (Twist Throttle) or Pedal & Power Assisted
- Power Switch: Located on Frame under Rubber Cover Flap along with Battery Charging Port
- Cargo Rack: Yes
- Frame: Type/Size 100% Aluminum - Very Light Weight - Foldable
- Forks: SA Suntour® XCT Front Forks
- Suspension: Front Suspension included
- Braking System: Front & Rear JAK Disk Brakes
- Drive System: Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor within rear rim or Pedal Power
- Head Light: Yes - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)
- Collapsable: Yes - Easily unlock and fold the bike in half for transporting
- Bicycle Measurements: Seat Height 36 - 40 inches / Handlebar Height 40 inches / Handlebar Width 26 inches / Bicycle Length 70 inches
- Carton: Size (L x W x H) 55 x 9 x 28
- Bicycle In Box Weight: 67 lbs.
- Bicycle Weight: 57 lbs.
- Suggested Max Weight: 350 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
- Notes *depends on rider weight & terrain