QuietKat Fat Tire Electric Mountain Bike, RANGER 7.5 2021
The Ranger fat tire electric bike is built with features designed for a longer, smoother ride. Even when you’re far off the grid:
- Integrated battery and motor system: Improved battery offers up to 48 miles on a single charge in ideal conditions.
- Powerful hub-drive motor: Available in both 750 watt and 1000 watt options, the motor provides direct power to the rear wheel, independent of the chain; giving you consistent power in all gears with almost no maintenance required.
- Updated frame and geometry: Our rugged frame with integrated rear pannier rack has a load capacity of 325 lbs. and provides improved handling while carrying the gear you need for your adventure.
- QuietKat performance components: Outfitted with an adjustable coil suspension fork with 100mm of travel, mechanical disc brakes, and a 7-speed drivetrain, and powerful 750 or 1000W hub--drive motor with removable thumb throttle; the Ranger fat-tire electric bike can handle rough terrain and rolling hills.
- Improved braking: Equipped with Tektro two-piston mechanical disc brakes, with a large 203mm rotor the Ranger’s braking system provides confidence and control over rough and rolling terrain.
Fat tires: Featuring mountain bike fat tires for added stability and traction, the Ranger can handle a variety of terrain from soft sand and snow to hardpack rocks and roots.
Motor / Class: 1000W | 750W
Battery: 1000W or 750W: 12.8AH/48V 614WH
Range: Up To 48 miles
Modes: 5 Levels of Pedal Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist Mode
Gears: SRAM 7-Speed
Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc
Suspension: Mozo Coil Suspension Fork
Tires: Kenda Juggernaut 26” x 4.5”
Weight: 65 lbs
Load Capacity: 325 lbs
Color: Sandstone, Veil Poseidon Dry Camo
Sizes: S | M | L (GUIDE BELOW)
- UNDER 5'6": SM
- 5'6"-6'0": MD
- 6'+: LG